- One Day Tour prices are based on your private group of up to 4 people maximum per vehicle.
- Tour prices do not include entrance fees, meals, or accommodation costs.
- Please note that we do not sell individual or separate group tickets for tours. Tours are for your private group only.
Booking and Payment:
- Once a tour is confirmed by the client, a 50% non-refundable deposit is required for all bookings, payable by either debit / credit card or bank transfer.
- We cannot guarantee tour or distillery bookings or availability until the deposit payment has been received.
- The balancing payment for a booked tour is required on the day of the tour, either by cash or card.
- Any extra charges will be added to the final balancing payment. Payable by credit card or cash.
- We do not take responsibility for additional charges from your credit card provider.
- The secure deposit payment system is provided by Wise.
- The secure balance payment system is provided by Zettle.
- We undertake to fulfil all tours as booked, but reserve the right to cancel, change, or curtail a tour due to unforeseen circumstances, illness, injuries, or events beyond our control. In this case, a full refund of all payments made to us by the customer in respect of the tour will end any obligation on our part.
- Our liability for costs or inconvenience if we fail to complete a tour is limited to the total value of the tour purchased. Alternative travel dates will be offered if possible.
- We cannot be responsible for any other costs customers may incur, such as flight, accommodation, and travel expenses.
Changes by Customers:
- We accept that unforeseen circumstances can also affect our customers, and we will always try to accommodate a change of date for tour bookings. No charges will apply to tour date changes if an alternative date is available. However, if we have no alternative date available, then the cancellation charges listed below will apply.
Cancellations by Customers:
- If you cancel more than 15 days before the tour start date, then a cancellation charge of 25% (of the total tour price) will apply.
- If you cancel within 14 or fewer days before the tour start date, then a cancellation charge of 100% (of the total tour price) will apply.
- In the event of a cancellation, if we are able to resell the tour date, then we will refund 90% of any cancellation charges paid.
- Failure to appear at an agreed tour start point and/or at an agreed start time will constitute a cancellation with no refunds given.
- All cancellations must be made by email or writing, and cancellations will be effective from the date we receive the written/email notification.
- We appreciate that customers may be forced to cancel booked tours due to unforeseen circumstances. We have made every effort to keep our cancellation charges as reasonable as possible. However, we strongly recommend that customers consider appropriate travel insurance with cancellation cover.
- Tour itineraries will be as agreed; however, we reserve the right to change itineraries if weather, travel, or 3rd party providers require it.
- Please note that return timings are estimates, and we cannot guarantee return times.
- Tours depart at agreed times, and we request that groups should be ready on time to ensure they make the most of their tour time.
- Please note that we do not take children (under the age of 16) on any of our tours.